Monday 23 March 2009

, , , , ,

Review: Ill Wind by Rachel Caine

Ill Wind by Rachel CaineIll Wind by Rachel Caine - Joanne Baldwin, a weather warden, is on the run. She's been accused of mudering a powerful weather warden, and is being hunted down by the World Council. Her only hope is Lewis, the most powerful weather warden, but he is also on the run, and is proving difficult to find. But without the Djinn he can provide, Joanne's chances of surviving for much longer are slim. Can Joanne get to Lewis before she's caught?

Since I had caught up with all the Morganville Vampire novels, I decided to try Rachel Caine's other series, the Weather Wardens. I have to say, they're so different! First person instead of third, and a much more adult book. But it's still pretty awesome! And the main character has the same name as me, so she's automatically cool. I love how she's into her cars, and I love the whole science that's put into the story to do with the weather, and the whole idea of the Djinn. I love it!

Publisher: Allison and Busby Limited
Published: 2008
Rachel Caine's Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment