Saturday 18 September 2010

, ,

News: Once Upon a Bookcase in Top 10 UK Teen Lit Blogs Cision List!

cision top ten badgeI'm a little late in posting about this, but on Thursday I received a fantastic email from Cision, a global media intelligence provider, to tell me that I was listed in this week's Top 10 UK Teenage Literature Blogs.

As was kindly explained by Usborne on Twitter, which Becky of The Bookette passed on to me, Cision are the company that run Media Disk, which is a media contacts database. Which I remember being mentioned while on work experience at Orion Books. Basically, being listed by them is a pretty big deal! I'm pretty exstatic!

Here is the list of bloggers who join me on the list, in order:

1. So Many Books, So Little Time - Sophie
2. I Was A Teenage Book Geek - Lauren
3. My Favourite Books - Liz & co
4. Fluttering Butterflies - Michelle
5. I Want To Read That - Sammee
6. The Crooked Shelf - Carla
7. Once Upon a Bookcase - Me
8. Teenage Fiction for All Ages - Karen
9. The Sweet Bonjour - Sasha
10. Dead Book Darling - Kay


Congratulations, ladies! I'm thrilled mine is among such fantastic blogs! If you don't know these blogs, go and check them out, they're amazing! All of us, and our details, are now listed free of charge on CisionPoint, an online database provided by Cision for PR, marketing and communication professionals, which is just awesome if you ask me!

Also, among others, fellow bloggers Becky of The Bookette and Jenny of Wondrous Reads were listed on Cision's Top 10 UK Children's Literature Blogs, so congrats go to them too! I am a happy bunny!

10 comments:

  1. Well done Jo! And everyone else too! Cision will send you a cool button for your blog is you ask them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, really?! I shall have to ask! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Jo! I was really excited for everyone when I saw this list. About the button, you can steal the HTML from my blog if you like. It's in the right-hand sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, thanks! I've sent the email but I'm sure I can nick it! Well done to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I am over the moon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee, I know it has been a couple of days now but this is still so exciting. Congratulations Jo! I think after all your work on your theme months you really deserve the recognition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thank you! I really appreciate it! :) Congrats to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete