Tuesday 11 January 2011

Books Read in 2011

I shall be doing things differently this year. Last year I had one list on this blog for my YA reading, and one on Ink and Paper for my fantasy reading. This year, I'm going to list all books on both blogs, so it's easier for me to keep track, yet readers of both blogs can see if they're interested.

As I will be listing the books I will read over the course of the year anyway, I thought I might as well sign up to Book Chick City's 100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge. No idea if I'll get anywhere close to 100, but we shall see. Now off we go...

1. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
2. The Dark Devine by Bree Despain
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
4. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
6. Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
7. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
8. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
9. The Bitter Seed of Magic by Suzanne McLeod
10. Siren by Tricia Rayburn
11. Forgotten by Cat Patrick
12. This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
13. My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher
14. Della Says: OMG! by Keris Stainton
15. A New Dawn: Your Favourite Authors on Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series
16. And By the Way... by Denise Deegan
17. Sharing Sam by Katherine Applegate
18. One Seriously Messed-Up Week in the Otherwise Mundane and Uneventful Life of Jack Samsonite by Tom Clempson
19. Bite Club by Rachel Caine
20. Passion by Lauren Kate
21. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
22. Broetry by Brian McGackin
23. Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
24. Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
25. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
26. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
27. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
28. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
29. Delores Claiborne by Stephen King
30. Vampire Academy: A Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead
31. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
32. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
33. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
34. Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
35. Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance
36. By Midnight by Mia James
37. Bitten and Smitten by Michelle Rowen
38. Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
39. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
40. Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane
41. One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost
42. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
43. The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter
44. The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
45. The Boy Book by E. Lockhart
46. Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
47. Abandon by Meg Cabot
48. Everybody Jam by Ali Lewis
49. Swim the Fly by Don Calame
50. The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart
51. Beat the Band by Don Calame
52. Last Breath by Rachel Caine
53. Geekhood by Andy Robb
54. My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
55. My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
56. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
57. Fury by Elizabeth Miles

0 comments:

Post a Comment